The Three Muses Maple Street Sign is my first project, start to finish, in my new Studio Space on Franklin Ave!
Click Here to Read and See all about it!
And, By The Way! I forgot to post on My website, until now, that I just moved out of my last Space, after 5 years, into a new Warehouse, Studio Space…
Thanks for Looking,
Scot J. Evert
Click on the pic, to see my latest page addition. I’m still going through all the old pics and putting them where they live, now.
On one hand, it’s good to make a piece, then send it right out into the world, but on the other hand, since i don’t really take pictures of Everything I make, it’s fun to dig up some surprises I forgot about.
Thanks everyone! I’ve had record view numbers over the last few days!
Some cool things about the site that I like, might be confusing to some people, so I thought i would give a few directions.
- If you’re looking at the site from a mobile device, and are unfamiliar with where the menu might be, it is at the top of page on right. The Menu Icon. 3 lines.
- Look at as many pictures as you want, the “Back to Top arrow scrolls with you, and zooms, when clicked, back up to the top, so you can use the menu symbol on the upper right corner to choose another page.
- Pinch and Zoom pics, instead of clicking them (Unless it is marked as a link, which takes you to more pictures you can pinch and zoom to view.
- I did these 3 things specifically, so one would never have to open another window or leave the site, until you’re ready.
- There’s a lot of info. I’ve wanted to have everything in one place, for a long time, kind of like my own database, to use instead of having all those pics on my phone. So i thought i would just make it all public.
- Thanks for all the support, and Enjoy. -Scot
I took control of my website.